GLORIOUS, GLORIOUS GOAT MILK!!
THE GENTLE HEALER, THE RICH MOISTURIZER, THE EXCELLENT EMOLLIENT!! FOR SOAPS, LOTIONS AND CREAMS!!
DAYBREAK'S GOT 'EM!
I always liked Goat Milk in soaps, creams and lotions. For no particular reason. Just liked it
Now, I am in awe of it. Like Rhassoul, Goat Milk is one of Mother Nature's grand gifts to us and I'd like to share what I've learned with you.
Goat Milk has been used since ancient times as a natural cleanser. In fact, the "asses milk" that Cleopatra so adored is actually thought to be Goat Milk.
In the past, and still today, the affluent shoppers in Europe, Turkey, Greece and Russia, demand Goat Milk-based skin care knowing it to be a superior natural skin moisturizer and rejuvenator.
Here, in North America, folks with psoriasis, eczema, KP and other skin conditions routinely seek out products with Goat Milk, famed for it's gentle healing and natural emollient properties.
Yet, when I heard the word "milk" I instantly thought of a dairy cow. Now I know, that around the world, more people consume goat's milk than any other milk because goats are so adaptive! Goats can make it anywhere!!
DayBreak specializes in artisanal handmade, natural skin care products made with REAL goat's milk. And that means a raft of wonderful benefits for your skin. And while we're famous for catering to folks with skin I felt that goat's milk soaps, lotions and creams are just so wonderful we want to let everyone in on the secret.
The skin loves Goat Milk because all its goodies are so readily absorbed, allowing all those beneficial moisturizing, restorative proteins vitamins, and minerals to penetrate deeply and quickly. Here is just a rough outline of what gentle, healing – super gentle and ultra healing -- Goat Milk does for your skin ...
- A big-time payload of naturally occurring, rejuvenating alpha-hydroxy acids. These wonderful acids offer so many complexion benefits!
- Rich in B Vitamins riboflavin, niacin, B6, B12, A and E
- A natural anti-inflammatory. Certainly an excellent choice for people with sensitive skin and with skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and rosacea but now -- with the new awareness of inflammation's role in heart disease – a great choice for us all.
- Contains PH reducing caprylic acid which helps maintain the skin's natural bacteria barrier – the Acid Mantle.
- Goat milk actually 'feeds' the skin and permeates through the cell walls delivering calcium.
- The PH of goat milk is closer to skin's own natural PH which reduces the surface tension of skin, allowing it to absorb not only the moisturizing effects of goat milk but also shea butter – and all the other wonderful natural ingredients in our soaps, lotions and creams.
- In hair care, goat milk replenishes the moisture in every strand by penetrating the hair shaft. It nourishes the scalp which adds life, luster and body to the hair.
- Hypoallergenic … Mild but healing, for sensitive, delicate or allergenic skins, Goat Milk is a great choice. Most folks who can't tolerate milk do fine with Goat Milk.
- A rapidly absorbed skin food loaded with proteins and minerals
1. Anti-Aging … by penetrating the epidermis and upper dermis, sloughing of old skin cells accelerated, healthy cells are regenerated. The skin is smoother and softer with an overall lessening of fine wrinkles and skin discoloration.
2. Improved scaling on dry, flaky skin, precancerous growths (actinic keratoses) or sun-damaged skin.
3. Acne … Dead skin cells are exfoliated, opening the pores.
So, if you've read this far, you and I both know how a good a thing is Glorious Goat Milk. Below are the DayBreak products made with love and Goat Milk! Check them out now but check back here often because we are “going wide” with Goat Milk!!
Exquisite ingredients lavishly used ... that is the DayBreak Way!!
Pure Bliss Goat Milk Bar
A Goat Milk Bar for all over use!
Anti-Aging Fit Face System with Rhassoul Deep Action Complexion Polish, All-Natural MicroDermabrasion & MIcroCrystal Refining Cream
Want to get glowing?? Every piece anyone could want to begin their Fit Face Life!!
Rhassoul Deep Action Core 5-Piece All-Natural Skin Care System
The Rhassoul Core 5-Piece All-Natural Skin Care System polishes your complexion naturally. A unique 2-layer lather system, exfoliates and remineralizes to eliminate dry skin, blackheads, whiteheads, enlarged pores and acne scars, oily skin, uneven texture and discolorations due to sun damage.
Rhassoul 10-In-1 Natural Anti-Aging System, Instant Results! Long-Term Skin Vitality!
This potent skin renewal system of 2 bars delivers 10 benefits that usually require a cabinet full of products -- makeup remover, cleanser, scrub, peels, masks -- to achieve. It's the quick and easy at-home alternative to a costly & lengthy in-office microdermabrasion skin exfoliating procedur...
Dry Skin Solution Goatsmilk Body & Massage Cream
The is the cream part of the Only Dry Skin Solution Duo: a body bar and this cream. We couldn't make the body bar without creating an equally incredible companion body moisturizer.
Dry Skin Solution Body & Face Bar with Only Skin Feed
You ask. We listen. And as the raves for our "Only Face Feed" came in so did requests for an all-natural dry skin body and shower soap. And I was happy to create it since I have been looking for a cure for what I call Full Body Dandruff or Flake-O-Rama!! So it's here and ready to ship just in tim...
Paws That Refreshes Spa Bar for Delicate Doggie Skin
This is designed for dogs with eczema, "hot spots" where hair falls out for no explainable reason, hair loss due to breed type or medication.
Almond Cream Daily Complexion Bar
This is another one of DayBreak Lavender Farm's best-selling complexion bars! Some customers say it reminds them of Jergen's lotion ... ahhh, I loved that lotion.
Prairie Oat Mint Exfoliating Complexion Bar
100% Pure Plant Formula, Biodegradable, All Natural
DayBreak's mission is to increase the use and respect for our herbal and botanical pharmacopeia in all aspects of our lives. The information you find here is not a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a health care provider, and should not be construed as personal medical advice. Our statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration). Our products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease. If you have any questions, or if a condition persists, please contact your physician or health care provider. The testimonials on this website are from happy, satisfied DayBreak customers but we are all individuals and thus we can not guarantee the same results.