Emu Oil was brought to the attention of the world by the Aborigines of Australia who have used it for its healing properties for thousands of years. Testimonials from users and studies by credible sources have awakened people all the world to this oil's extraordinary attributes. Research has shown emu oil to be an anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory to reduce pain from arthritis, muscle and joint aches, swelling, hemorrhoids, bed sores and burns. This excellent emollient is also reported to soothe the discomfort of skin irritations such as insect bites, poison ivy, psoriasis, razor burns, dry skin, cold sores and it may aid in reducing skin cancers.It is useful for any skin, muscle or joint discomfort and is an excellent moisturizer.
Emu oil is hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and anti-infammatory (because of the oleic acid it contains which is great for acne inflamation). This oleic acid is also an excellent transporter for all topicals which turns Emu Oil into train pulling topicals beyond the stratus corneum to the basal layer. Because it travels so quickly, it's fast absorbing and also contains natural antioxidants and skin softeners. It is so healing, it's a staple in burn units around the world. From sunburns to first and second degree burns, Emu oil readily alleviates the pain, in most cases from 2-3 minutes, and dramatically reduces the scarring and blistering. Both the Hoho Burn Unit and the Shriners Hospital, in Texas, are using Emu oil and finding patients recovering sooner, and requiring fewer skin grafts.
How can you use Emu Oil?
• HOLISITIC APPLICATION GREAT FOR SKIN, HAIR NAILS OF YOUNG & OLD ... Emu Oil can be used for the "whole person." Baby. Or Groovy Grandma!! Its basis and benefits are derived from Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs). EFA's are involved with producing life energy in our bodies from food substances, and moving that energy throughout our systems. They govern growth, vitality, and mental state. They hook up oxygen, electron transport, and energy in the process of oxidation. Oxidation, the central and most important moment-to-moment living process in our body, is the burning of food to produce the energy required for life processes. Emu Oil contains both Omega-3 and Omega-6 Fatty Acids:
Omega-3 fatty acids are good for the heart. The omega-3 oils increase the concentrations of good cholesterol (high density lipoproteins, HDL) while decreasing the concentrations of bad cholesterol (triglycerides). In addition, eating omega-3-rich food will result in a moderate decrease in total cholesterol level.
Omega-6, or Linoleic acid, is a colorless to straw-colored, liquid, polyunsaturated fatty acid. Linoleic and another fatty acid, gamma-linolenic, or gamolenic, produce prostaglandins. Prostaglandins are substances that are found in every cell, are needed for the body's overall health maintenance, and must be replenished constantly. Linoleic acid is an essential fatty acid, which means that the body cannot produce it, so it must be obtained in the diet.
Linoleic acid is an important fatty acid, especially for the growth and development of infants. Fatty acids help to maintain the health of cell membranes, improve nutrient use, and establish and control cellular metabolism. They also provide the raw materials that help in the control of blood pressure, blood clotting, inflammation, body temperature, and other body functions. Fat helps in the absorption, and transport through the bloodstream, of the fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K.
• SUPER HYDRATION ... If you want super hydration, for example, you might pair our 8-Hour Hydration Perfection with our Emu for unparalleled moisturization.
• WRINKLE RELEASE ... Nighttime, when skin is resting, is the ideal time to help correct expression lines and wrinkles, which result from micro-contractions of the underlying muscles. Our Emu with Franckincese, helps reduce the appearance of lines caused by facial micro-contractions. It also hydrates, helps eliminate flakiness, dry patches and uneven skin tone so that skin appears refreshed and de-stressed
• SKIN SMOOTHIE ... After cleansing while skin is still damp, to smooth and tone the skin, apply starting in the middle of your forehead, firmly massage and smooth the skin outwards to the temples. Going from under the eyes, continue the smoothing movements from the inside outwards. Finish by massaging cheek muscles in a circular action with your finger tips. Avoid the T-zone entirely or lighten application there if oiliness is a concern.
In 1985 commercial mixtures of Emu and Eucalyptus Oil were trialed. In 1990-1992 the following was documented: "The potent anti-elastase activity demonstrated could provide an anti-degenerative effect on dermal tissues particularly during dermal damage through strong UV radiation (sunburn) occurs." "The purified fractions were found to exhibit extremely potent anti-inflammatory activity."
AMERICAN RESEARCH HIGHLIGHTS
"The benefits of Emu Oil are extreme moisturising and the proven capacity of the relative high levels of oleic acid to transport other bio-active compounds into the skin.”
AUSTRALIAN RESEARCH HIGHLIGHTS
Dr George HOBDAY MD, from brentwood, Western Australia conducted the first recorded Emu Oil trials in Australia. His clinical experiences observed the following conditions benefited from Emu Oil applications;
Eczema suffers often complain that moisturisers available on the market irritate the skin. Recent reports indicate that Emu oil can provide significant reductions of irritation and inflammation of the skin. It makes an excellent follow-up to steroid treatment.
Massaging Emu Oil twice daily appears to significantly reduce keloid scarring and helps prevent the formation of keloid tissue.
The use of Emu Oil on early blistering of burns appears to promote faster healing with less scars and pain.
DONOR SITES IN SKIN GRAFTING
The donor site after skin grafting appears to benefit from the application of Emu Oil again reducing pain and scarring.
Pain, swelling and stiffness of joints close to the skin surface such as hands, feet and elbows have responded to Emu oil when massaged two to three times a day. A home made compress of the oil, (e.g. a piece of cloth or a few tissues soaked in the oil and wrapped around the joint over night) has been reported to be very effective.
Children with growing pains? Massage Emu oil into the affected area before going to sleep.
BRUISING AND MUSCLE PAIN
Emu Oil appears to provide significant benefit to recent bruising and muscle pain where injury is relatively superficial. Use the massage and compress combination. Sports related muscle pains can benefit with a post-exercise Emu oil massage.
Emu Oil applied to epithelialised wounds appears to reduce scar tissue formation. The anti-inflammatory action seems to soothe wounds after surgery. Emu Oil in its pure state has been tested not to grow organisms. It is safe to use on any open area. It can significantly speed up the healing process and reduce scarring.
Emu Oil is also effective in the treatment of animals. Skin conditions on animals may be treated the same as humans. Use for muscle soreness in racing or show dogs, cats and horses.
• Try adding a transport enhancer to your pure Emu Oil, such as eucalyptus oil or tea tree oil (one part to four parts Emu Oil). Experience how useful this can be as a topical anti-inflammatory treatment today.
• Or for pure fun and Sensuality add a few drops of your favourite perfume essence or oil to enhance your next erotic experience.
• Emu Oil is presently being used to sharpen and oil industrial machinery and also has excellent properties for timber and leather polishing and conditioning and waterproofing. It can be applied directly or be sprayed.
50/50 Rosehip Seed Oil & Face Feed
50/50 ... a light liquid super-rich in key vitamins and phytonutrients.
Anti-Aging Fit Face System with Rhassoul Deep Action Complexion Polish, All-Natural MicroDermabrasion & MIcroCrystal Refining Cream
Want to get glowing?? Every piece anyone could want to begin their Fit Face Life!!
Calmez Vous For Sensitive Or Rosacea-prone Skin Care from the Soul of the Rose
Balance! Cleanse! Soothe! Chill!
Red-faced? No more. Since I started using Calmez Vous, DayBreak's all-natural soothing system that calms unwanted redness & excessive ruddiness while lifting away dull, exhausted skin cells to present an even-toned c...
Every Good Thing Nourishing Complexion Bar with Emu Oil
Wonderful for use all over the body or face. Its mild and gentle cleansing formulation is designed for cleansing delicate, sensitive, post-procedure or compromised skin. Approved for sensitive skin. For flaky, chapped, dry to normal skin.
Every Good Thing Penetrating Lotion with Emu Oil & Vitamin E Complex
I developed this for a friend who was recovering from open heart surgery and had a major "zipper" scar on her chest. So, it's perfect for for sensitive, delicate, post-procedure or compromised skin. For flaky, chapped, dry to normal skin. Just a little goes a long way.
A near miracle! Healing Essence is a salve I created when I burned my hand on the element in my oven. (Proof that I cook!!) So we created this salve called Healing Essence.
Only Face Feed
A Nourising Roll-On with Emu, Avocado Oil, Sea Buckthorn Berry CO2, Borage Seed Oil, Rosehip Oil, Sweet Almond Oil and Vitamin E T50.
Only Healing Anti-Scarring Blend
I created this for myelf and friends who were having surgery and wanted a blend to help heal and minimize the scar. It does that. Of course, we have no way of knowing what the scars would have looked like without Only Healing but they came through as incredibly minimal. One was open heart and ...
Only Pore Seal & Protect
100% Pure Plant Formulas*, Biodegradable, All Natural.
Rhassoul Deep Action Core 5-Piece All-Natural Skin Care System
The Rhassoul Core 5-Piece All-Natural Skin Care System polishes your complexion naturally. A unique 2-layer lather system, exfoliates and remineralizes to eliminate dry skin, blackheads, whiteheads, enlarged pores and acne scars, oily skin, uneven texture and discolorations due to sun damage.
The companion bar to any of our Shea treats.
Zit Zap Anti-Acne Blend
Zit Zap is a healing and soothing and gentle remedy for the relief of acne pimples and blemishes. Prepared from organically grown healing plants.
DayBreak's mission is to increase the use and respect for our herbal and botanical pharmacopeia in all aspects of our lives. The information you find here is not a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a health care provider, and should not be construed as personal medical advice. Our statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration). Our products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease. If you have any questions, or if a condition persists, please contact your physician or health care provider. The testimonials on this website are from happy, satisfied DayBreak customers but we are all individuals and thus we can not guarantee the same results.